Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Third Trimester

So many changes! It's hard to believe that I am in the third and final trimester of this pregnancy! It seems like this pregnancy is just flying by! I have heard from so many people that it feels like their pregnancy's take forever, but I think being extremely busy, and having no time for rest really helps with the time :-)

Physically I feel great, I often times forget that I'm even pregnant. Thankfully the baby gives me a swift kick every once in awhile to remind me it's still there! I am still working full-time, going to school, and doing my internship, and I feel the same always, which I'm very thankful for! The only difference is the baby is sitting very high, which is making breathing very difficult! Also, I always feel full! And I still have 12 more weeks! I have been told that I don't look 27 weeks pregnant, that I look too small, which I guess is a compliment!

Paul has been busy these last few weeks getting things ready for the baby, putting together the crib and the dresser. I was able to put away the baby clothes we have already been given and it's nice to start getting things in order.

In a few weeks I am flying down to So Cal for my Birthday and Baby Shower celebration! I am so excited to get to see everybody, and have a few days of sun and relaxation! I'm even more looking forward to relaxing in a nice warm spa and swimming. I can't wait to see all my family and friends and I'm hoping that the baby will give everybody some nice kicks, and even make my belly dance for them!

I will be getting another ultrasound in about 4 weeks to track the growth of the baby, they want to see if the baby is still measuring big, or if everything has evened itself out. My doctor has never sounded concerned about it, so that's good. Paul and I also have our hospital tour scheduled for May 22nd, and I am very excited to see the Labor and Delivery unit and have an idea of what will be available to Paul and me when the time comes.

I have been told that I'm crazy, but I am actually looking forward to the labor and delivery part. The whole idea of it just intrigues me, and I can't wait to experience it! It almost feels like a rite of passage to me! I know it will be hard and scary when the time comes, but I am in no way scared of labor and I really can't wait!

I think that's all the updates for now! So here are some pictures of our crib and dresser, and an updated picture of me!!

Love you and miss you all!
Paul and Wendy










No comments:

Post a Comment